Forever Forward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Forward

A writing community dedicated to personal growth, constructive criticism, and all forms of writing! All are welcome here, we don't bite.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Stumble Me!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» We Don't Stop Till Someone's Bleeding
The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:16 am by Admin

» Pandora's Punishment
The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:18 pm by Kayumi

» Checkmate! (Sequal to If This Is Just Chess...)
The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:18 am by Admin

» If This Is Just Chess Then Baby I'm Just A Pawn (Day Class Dragon)
The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:06 am by Admin

» Word Game Start
The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:18 pm by Admin

» Skin
The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:13 pm by Admin

» The dark room
The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:09 am by dan-of-darkness91

» The path I'm on
The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:19 pm by Admin

» Your Mother
The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 pm by Admin

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Adventure Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Keirstati
Keirstati

The Adventure Begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Damon followed Kieko towards the library, smiling and chuckling quietly.

" I can see you still get excited over books."
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Kiyo didn't seem to notice the two leaving. Instead, she made another mark before turning the page. She jotted down some random ideas before looking back to the map once more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Kieko blushed slightly, nodding as they entered the huge room. She had taken the ceiling out so it took over the whole three floors of the building and was filled, floor to ceiling.

"I always have. Ki doesn't really get it, but it's where she found me after all. In a library." She set the bag of books in the overstuffed chair she had vacated earlier and turned to Damon with a shy grin.

"I've missed you..." she trailed off, unsure of herself.
Back to top Go down
https://foreverforward.forumotion.com
Keirstati
Keirstati

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Damon smiled, and pulled her into a hug.

"I've missed you to. I still can't believe our luck. Just barely missing each other every time."

He kisses the top of her head and looks down at her. "But we're together again, so no more worries."

Damon now takes the time to look around the library, and at the massive collection of books. "You know... I think I might have a few in my library that would make perfect additions to this one. That is if I can find copies that are in a language you can read." He looks back down at Kieko again, a small smirk spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:43 am

Kiyo made a few more notes before snarling. She threw her current book against the wall and withdrew another from nowhere. Within was a log of every journey she had ever taken, both with and without the dragon now accompanying her. She stared at the beautiful calligraphy and life-like sketches before turning to a blank page. Upon it, she wrote,

"Why I came here I do not know. I have yet to find a reason significant enough that would draw me to this gods forsaken plane. Usually the reasons are crystal clear the moment I set foot in my new temporary living areas. However, here...here is different. I don't like this feeling. It makes me uneasy. I will enroll in school here and go about my day living like I actually belong here. Hopefully things will become clear quickly. I can only hope."

She then shut the book and sighed, staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:50 am

Kieko flinched as she heard the book hit the wall but grinned up at Damon anyway.

"I can read most languages actually, it's a benefit of going to so many worlds."

Her eyes became slightly sad as she gazed around the huge room, smiling.

"So many books from so many places. It's a hassle, sometimes, to bring them all when we move, but I wouldn't have it any other way I guess." Shaking her head, she arched up to gently and briefly press her lips to Damon's.

"So what would you like to do? If you don't have anything in mind maybe we could all go out? Ki and I have yet to explore this place yet..." she trailed off, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Keirstati
Keirstati

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Damon chuckled softly as she flinched. "Going out would be fun. Did you have something specific in mind?" However, he kissed her again before she could answer. After a few minutes he pulled away. "Anything come to mind yet?" Damon muttered huskily, his eyes smoldering.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Kiyo's eyes shot towards where the two had vanished for a moment before she looked out the window once more. She got up quietly and waved her hand. The book she had thrown flew towards her. She caught it and then walked out the door.

As she wandered, she marked off areas upon the maps.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Kieko clung to his shoulders, the look in her eyes echoing that in his. As she felt Kiyo's presence leave the house she pressed her lips to his again, kissing him feverishly for a moment before jerking away as if she'd been shocked. Her fingertips brushed her lips as she smiled a bit.

"No, I can't... not right now," she murmured. "I have to help Kiyo, I do arial scans I'm needed..." she stuttered a bit, seeming alltogether unsure of what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Keirstati
Keirstati

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Damon smiles and takes a step back from her, allowing her some room to clear her head and think straight once again. "Go help Kiyo. I'll be here when you get back."
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 am

Kiyo continued on, not knowing of the interaction between the two. She stared at a few more locations, wishing the beta of her pack were there so he could do the work instead of her. She shook her head, smiling at her laziness, before putting the book in her pocket. She walked towards the school and into the office.

"I would like to enroll in your school," she told the secretary. The woman smiled at her.

"I need you to fill out these forms please," she stated, handing a small stack of papers to Kiyo.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Kieko smiled, arching up to kiss him one last time before running off in the direction Kiyo had gone.

When she came across the school, she slowed herself to a more normal pace and walked into the office behind Kiyo just as Kiyo asked to enroll.

"Could I possibly get those forms as well," she asked, stepping up to Kiyo's side with a smile.

"Sorry I didn't get here sooner. I was just about to come out and ask what you wanted to do when you left. Do you think they will enroll us today?" Her voice echoed softly in Kiyo's mind so as not to startle the wolf and confuse the woman behind the desk.

She took the forms as they were offered to her and moved to a chair, balancing the stack on her knees and beginning to fill them out.
Back to top Go down
Keirstati
Keirstati

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:52 am

Damon wandered about the house looking at various things as he waited for Keiko and Kiyo to return. Damon eventually ended up in the library. He picked out a comfy looking chair, settled himself into it, and summoned a book of his own. After turning through several pages he found the spot he had left off at before and continued to read.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:05 am

Kiyo quickly filled out all her papers, nodding at Kieko. She handed them back to the woman and smiled sweetly. She usually used this to get everything she wanted. The woman appeared nervous before smiling brightly back at the girl.

"Is there anything else I can help you with my dear?" she asked.

"Well, you see, we're worried about missing too much class. I want to know if I could please join the classes today."

"This is unprecedented, but we will allow you to join now if you wish."

"Thank you," she said, flashing the secretary another smile before turning around.

"Yes," she said simply to Kieko while walking out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:09 am

Kieko laughed softly, quickly finishing up her forms and handing them over to the woman who, in turn, quickly handed her their schedules. Quickly scanning over them, she walked back out and to Kiyo's side.

"We have almost the same schedules. Third period is different," she mumbled, handing Kiyo hers with a smirk.

"Damon? I'm sorry Love but we're starting school. We shouldn't be gone too long, I think the day's half over. I hope you're not too upset," she whispered in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Keirstati
Keirstati

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 am

Damon chuckled as he heard her message.

"Sure thing. It's no problem at all love. Want me to come pick the two of you up when you get out or will you be walking home?"

He sent back to her as he turned a page in his book.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:17 am

Kiyo walked into the classroom on her sheet and flopped into an empty desk. All the class and the teacher looked really confused, but she gave no answer instead taking notes. She wrote the answer to the problem on the board and kicked her feet on the desk. She leaned back in the chair and stared at the ceiling, arms behind her head.

"Miss, could you please tell me what you're doing here?" the teacher asked once more.

Without looking at him, Kiyo shrugged.

"Relaxing," she stated.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:21 am

Kieko laughed softly, looking at the poor teacher for a moment before deciding to help him out.

"I'm Kieko, and this is Kiyo. We're new students. You'll have to forgive my friend, she's brilliant but a lazy smart-ass," she looked at Kiyo with a grin.

"We'll probably walk. Get to know the area a bit more. Thank you though, I hope you aren't too bored."
Back to top Go down
Keirstati
Keirstati

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:28 am

Damon smiled as he read the next page.

"No. Not at all. Don't worry about me I'm pretty good at entertaining myself. Have fun."

Damon turned another page and shifted about in the chair until he was totally comfortable before continuing to read.

Last edited by Keirstati on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:53 am

Kiyo rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," she told the dragon. The man looked completely lost, but motioned for Kieko to take a seat. He then turned back to the board and resumed his lecture once more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:21 am

Kieko laughed, taking a seat beside her friend and propping her feet up on the desk as well.

"You can't cause trouble yet, we discuss this every time. Wait three damn days," she whispered, shaking her head at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Keirstati
Keirstati

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:21 am

Damon closed the book when he had about a quarter of the pages left and leaned back in the chair. He stretched out his arms and legs, then flopped limply in the chair staring at the wall across from him. Not to long after that he was sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:46 am

Kiyo sighed and nodded.

"Fine," she whispered. She quickly did the assignment before pulling out her ipod. She put the headphones on so that it was not noticeable and turned on the music. She then doodled nonsensical forms over her notebook.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:53 am

Kieko giggled softly, half paying attention until the bell rang, signaling the end of the day. With half a glance at Kiyo she jumped up and ran out the doors, sprinting towards their house.

Halfway there she stopped and veered to the left, taking a slower pace as she investigated the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Begins
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Forward :: Roleplaying :: Original RPs-
Jump to: