Forever Forward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Forward

A writing community dedicated to personal growth, constructive criticism, and all forms of writing! All are welcome here, we don't bite.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Stumble Me!
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Latest topics
    » We Don't Stop Till Someone's Bleeding
    wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:16 am by Admin

» Pandora's Punishment
    wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:18 pm by Kayumi

» Checkmate! (Sequal to If This Is Just Chess...)
    wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:18 am by Admin

» If This Is Just Chess Then Baby I'm Just A Pawn (Day Class Dragon)
    wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:06 am by Admin

» Word Game Start
    wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:18 pm by Admin

» Skin
    wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:13 pm by Admin

» The dark room
    wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:09 am by dan-of-darkness91

» The path I'm on
    wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:19 pm by Admin

» Your Mother
    wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 pm by Admin

Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved)

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) Empty
    PostSubject: wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved)   wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 pm

[img]wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) Wog_co10[/img]

White hair fell, curling across the floor, shadows casting a purple tint in spots. Her eyes were half closed as her teeth met her bottom lip in a sort of sultry pout. One, white gloved hand rests, palm up, as if asking for something while the other is twisted, looking almost broken. Her outfit, skin tight, black and white with bright lilac accents, leaves nothing to the imagination as it almost flows into her shoes, looking like one solid piece. What does she want, this pale skinned beauty? What happened to her? How did she end up like this? Where is she from? Who is she? She looks as if she belongs in another time, a time yet to come. She does not look like a warrior, but, perhaps, a messenger. One to warn us of what our actions will bring. But what action is she warning us about? Is it the revolution? A war? What will go so wrong that she must come back to warn us? So many questions from just her presence, laying on a cold, white floor.
    Suddenly she speaks, her voice so soft you have to crouch beside her to hear it. “Don't do it,” her voice cracks and she falls silent again, looking as though she wont live much longer.
    “Don't do what,” you whispered, caught up in the moment, hoping she had enough life left in her to warn you.
    “The revolution... don't do it... it won't work out right...” her voice was getting softer, causing you to lean in closer to try and hear her.
    “What do you mean? It's the perfect solution!” Your voice raised a bit at this, after all, the revolution was your brain child... your baby.
    “No... there is a.....” a cough tore from her throat. Blood stained her lips, sliding down her cheek.
    “A what?!” You were practically screaming at her now.
    “A... flaw.”
    “Impossible! You don't know what you're talking about!” An angry flush covered your cheeks as you spat out the words.
    Her eyes pleaded with you, begging you to listen to her, but you wouldn't take it.
    “No... no... there cannot be a flaw. I have looked at it from every angle possible! There is no way!”
    “But there is... it can be...” another violent cough exploded from deep within her chest.
    Then, just as suddenly as she had appeared, she was gone. No trace of her was left, except for the puddle of blood left from her cough.
    Violent curses tore from your lips as you rose to your feet, staring at the small stain. You would find this flaw, you would fix it, you had to. You couldn't bear it if you didn't.

End.
    Back to top Go down
    https://foreverforward.forumotion.com
    Kayumi
    Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved)   wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:06 am

PSST!!! Kie, come closer!!! Just thought I would let you know that the flaw is ME!!!! No, I'm just kidding. On a serious note, I really enjoyed this story (though I was seriously confused by the title). I like the description you put in and the anguish I felt at knowing "my" plan wasn't going to work out. I really want to know what happens. Are you going to continue?
    Back to top Go down
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved)   wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:24 am

I understand your confusion at the title. When I saved the image from the interwebs that's what it called it. I never took the time to actually think up a title for the story once I wrote it, which only came about from that picture. It was the inspiration, which is why it's included.

As for continuing, I had never really thought about it. I guess I could, but we'll see.
    Back to top Go down
    https://foreverforward.forumotion.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved)   wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wog_con11 (The title of the image as it was saved)
    Page 1 of 1