Forever Forward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Forward

A writing community dedicated to personal growth, constructive criticism, and all forms of writing! All are welcome here, we don't bite.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Stumble Me!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» We Don't Stop Till Someone's Bleeding
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:16 am by Admin

» Pandora's Punishment
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:18 pm by Kayumi

» Checkmate! (Sequal to If This Is Just Chess...)
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:18 am by Admin

» If This Is Just Chess Then Baby I'm Just A Pawn (Day Class Dragon)
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:06 am by Admin

» Word Game Start
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:18 pm by Admin

» Skin
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:13 pm by Admin

» The dark room
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:09 am by dan-of-darkness91

» The path I'm on
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:19 pm by Admin

» Your Mother
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 pm by Admin

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Adventure Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayumi
Kayumi

The Adventure Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:01 am

Name: Kiyo Okami
Type: Wolf Demon
Powers: Fire
Looks: Human form: Kiyo has two human forms that she can switch to whenever she wishes. In one, she has small, slightly pointed ears. There is a piercing at the tip of the left one. The other form she has wolf ears and a wolf tail. The rest of the looks are the same for both forms. She is very, very pale with long, white hair and silver eyes. She has pointed teeth and is almost always smiling.
Demon form: She appears as a large, white wolf. She can change the size if she wishes, but usually keeps it at the size of a small horse for intimidation purposes.
Attacks: She uses a katana, but also fire attacks. She is also adept at using hand-to-hand combat, but best with her katana. Her katana has a silver handle and a pure white blade and is lovingly deemed “Tamashii Ken.” The flames she uses are blood red and silver.
Bio: She is also known as the Lone Wolf because she was thrown out of the pack when she was a pup. She stayed on her own until she met Kieko. Then, she convinced the dragon to steal with her. Soon, the two made the greatest duo ever. Kiyo was always there for her and got both into more trouble than anyone could ever imagine. Although she usually knew how to get out of it, there were plenty of times that she got both captured. She is forever curious and has triggered many a trap just to see how it worked. Though she is usually happy, curious, and excitable, she also knows when she needs to be calm and down to earth. This made her the perfect friend and accomplice. She gets good grades and finishes her work very quickly, so she is given some kind of extra activity to keep her busy. She is royalty, but doesn’t act like it, instead preferring to have fun as a trouble-maker.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:15 am

Name: Kieko Lynn (she always drops her last name, allowing few close enough to know it)
Species: Black Dragon
Powers: She posseses a bit of fire control thanks to Kiyo, but the rest of her powers are standard dragon. She has the ability to shrink at will and acidic saliva.
Looks: There are a few forms Kie can take, really three. There is a full dragon form in which she is a simple black dragon with no spines protruding from her back and no markings with gold eyes. She has a half-form in which she is mostly human with wings and a tail and there is her full human form.
In which she is about five foot nine, 125 pounds, pale skin, gold eyes and purple hair. She rarely smiles, preferring to smirk a bit instead, however Kiyo usually is able to get her to smile.
Attacks: She is very adept with all forms of fighting but prefers a sword.
Bio: Born to a family of nobles, there was a prophecy written at her birth that none read, however she spent most of her early years in the library of her families estate, reading anything and everything she could get her talons on. One day she smelled something odd, and later found out it was wet dog, and investigated. This lead her to Kiyo. The cunning wolf demon convinced her to escape and go theiving with her. Long having dreamed of going on an adventure like those she read, the dragoness easily agreed. Soon, the two made the greatest duo ever. Kiyo was always there for her and got both into more trouble than anyone could ever imagine. Kie was usually the one ending up captured, though she never minded. She gladly placed her life on the line again and again for the one person she could truely call a friend.
Kieko is a sarcastic kind of person, rarely showing her true feelings to anyone but Kiyo. She trusts slowly and is very protective of Kiyo. She readily admits she's not sure what she would do without the demoness simply because they've been together for so long even though the are polar opposites.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://foreverforward.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:21 am

Kieko looked around the room, disdain clear on her face.

"Tell me again why we decided to come here," she snarled, turning her cruel gold eyes on her companion.

"It's filthy and smells like wet dog, no offense Ki."

Her eyes searched for some sign of where the smell might be coming from. It could be anything really, the hole in the wall that lead to the outdoors was the most likely cause though. I mean here they were on some god forsaken planet in who knows what solar system. And all because the damned wolf wanted another adventure. Then again, Kieko was never one to complain when it came to what Kiyo wanted. Until now. Now she stood in the main room of the run down house they decided to occupy and couldn't, for the life of her, fathom why Kiyo had chosen here.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:42 am

Kiyo giggled, completely unfazed by the cold eyes of the dragon upon her. She knew that, had the dragon decided long ago she didn't like the wolf, she would have been killed. Since she was still living, she figured she was safe.

"Oh, get over it, Kie. Have I ever steered you wrong before?" she questioned, grinning and turning her silvery eyes to her companion. Mischief seeped from every surface of her tiny frame.

"We just have to fix the place up a bit. I can make it home. Kie, you just have to trust me."

She turned to face the dragon, any trace of the trickster vanished from her.

"Something has drawn me to this place, Kieko. I don't know what it is yet or why I am so inclined to give up everything to come here, but I just...I need to know, Kie. I know you'll have my back, so I brought you. Please just give it a chance?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 am

"Have you ever... Are you KIDDING me?!" The dragoness shook her head and rolled her eyes at the smaller girl.

However her whole demeanor changed when the wolf became serious. Her eyes softened and she smiled.

"Alright, we'll fix it up and make it smell less. You're lucky Mutt," she teased affectionately before turning her attention back to the room.

"At least it's big enough. Now, we doin' this the old fashioned way? Or our way," the dragon queried, pushing up the sleeves on the open black dress shirt she wore.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:07 am

The wolf smiled brightly before jumping onto the dragon's back. Her red mage robes flowed around her body and she giggled.

"Kie, when have we ever done anything the old fashioned way?! No, we'll do this our way! How are we decorating it this time?"

She snapped her fingers and her robes were replaced with blue jeans and a silver form-fitting t-shirt. She slid off the dragon's back and stared around.

"I think it needs color. And you're right...It has a strange smell...We'll have to get rid of this scent. We could make it smell like apples! I think that's my favorite scent of the week! Let's get started, Kie!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Kieko nodded, snapping her fingers and changing into a white outfit.

"You know I love painting by hand though," she smirked, looking around.

"You pick the colors and I'll put 'em up. We'll change the smell after that so the paint doesn't overpower it."
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Kiyo giggled before grabbing a paint can out of seemingly nowhere and splashing red paint on the wall and unsuspecting dragon.

"Do I ever choose a different color, Kie?" she asked while sitting atop an old bookcase.

"I don't like painting by hand, though. How about you do that and I supervise?" she asked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Kieko stood still for a moment, clearly stunned by the fact she was now covered in red paint. However she quickly recovered and tackled the wolf off the bookcase with a laugh, shaking and covering her in red paint as well.

"How can you never get sick of red living rooms? They are so hard to decorate for."

Shaking her head, the dragon climbed off her friend and picked up a large roller that had appeared. Dipping it in the paint she began to coat the rest of the living room walls at an almost blinding speed.

"I'll finish up down here so it looks like normal, you go do the bedrooms your way," she said over her shoulder, not really paying attention and knowing the wolf would listen.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:35 pm

The wolf laughed and stuck her tongue out at the dragon.

"Red is just that amazing! You're just jealous because it makes me look gorgeous!" she laughed and ran off up the stairs.

She walked and looked in each of the rooms, trying to decide which would be the bedrooms and which rooms to use for other activities. She opted to use the two largest and walked in to the first one. She cracked her knuckles and, before she could change anything, suddenly fell through the floor into the middle of the living room.

She laid there, stunned for a moment, before laughing brightly.

"Well, it appears as though I have to fix the floor as well!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:46 pm

As Kiyo hit the floor, Kieko came running.

"What in the seven hells did you do Mutt?!"

She was a sight, her normally lilac hued hair was a rainbow mix of red, green and blue and was standing on end as if she had run her fingers through it and the paint dried it into an upright position. Her clothes were mostly red with splatterings of the other two colors as well and hung in a disarray from her slender frame. All this combined with the mix of fury and worry in her eyes made for an interesting sight.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Kiyo finally contained herself before losing it again at the sight of the dragon.

"What in the seven hells did I do?! Have you looked in a mirror, Kie?!" she asked between fits of laughter. She then composed herself and stood up. She smiled at the dragon before looking up.

"The floor broke," she stated simply before jumping back up through said hole. She snapped her fingers and the floor fixed itself. The walls also became black and lime green and bedroom furniture appeared. She looked around and shrugged, hoping the dragon would like it, before walking to the other room.

In here, she snapped her fingers as well. Instead of lime, the walls became black and silver. She smiled and flopped onto her silver-clad bed. She reached over to the bookcase and grabbed a random book. Before even bothering to open it, she got back up and threw it in her place.

Without a word to the dragon on the lower level, she turned on the radio, smiling as "Hard" began to play. She then opened the window and jumped out, landing softly on the ground. She quickly made sure she wasn't being followed before darting off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:22 am

Kieko felt the wolf's presence vanish, but didn't bother to go after her for once. She was far to occupied with decorating the house. She would be sure to have it perfect by the time Kiyo got back.

She easily finished the living room, turning it from a dilapidated room with a hole in the wall into a lavish room with the biggest tv this world had probably seen, along with all the most comfortable furniture. It was decorated in red and stone grey.

The kitchen was shades of green, painted to remind one of a forest and was filled with state-of-the-art appliances.

The dining room was a haphazard mess of color, reflecting the fact they hardly would use the room. It was brightly done and was minimaly furnished, declaring the ability to easily turn into a rave space, as Kiyo was apt to do with rooms.

There was a large library that Kiyo would probably never enter unless looking for the dragon, so she had done it all up in warm browns and filled it already. That was where she stayed, curled up in an overly large, fluffy black arm chair with a book thicker than her leg and looking almost as old as she was.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:37 am

The wolf smiled as she walked back towards the house. She carried several bags and two boxes of pizza.

She opened the door and yelled for the dragon.

"Hey! Kie! A little help please? I brought you a pizza and a couple two liters of Dew!" she called. She kicked the door shut and kicked off her shoes. The smell of her own pepperoni and bacon pizza made her mouth water.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:42 am

At the words pizza and dew, the dragon threw the book to the floor with a loud thump and thundered down the stairs to help the wolf. Taking one of the pizzas and most of the bags, Kie lead her friend into the kitchen with a bounce in her step.

"Tell me what you think of the deco," she grinned over her shoulder as she set the bags and pizza on the island counter in the middle of the large kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:48 am

The wolf almost choked on her pizza when the dragon asked about the decorations. She then laughed and nodded.

"Wonderful as always, Kie," she told her friend, continuing to eat her lunch while walking.

"Must say I love how spacious the dining room is. We could use this for war plotting, too if we need. However, this room," she motioned towards the library, "needs improvement. I mean, yuck! And you need more books!"

At this, she grinned and pulled another bag from behind her back.

"I found a couple you didn't have yet. I happened to get my paws on them and thought you would like them," she stated, handing the bag over while stuffing another piece of pizza in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:08 am

Kieko couldn't help but let out an excited squeal, snatching the bag up and rifling through the titles.

"They're perfect Ki! And you never get a say on the library! You're hardly in there except to fuck up my system or find me," she giggled, moving to hug her friend tightly. "I'll put them away after we eat."

With that, she grabbed up a slice of her pizza, devouring it quickly before cracking open one of the two liters and drinking straight from the bottle.

"So did you do any exploring while you were out?"
Back to top Go down
Keirstati
Keirstati

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:19 am

Name: Damon Michael West
Type: Demon/Demigod
Powers: Many, mainly lightning based spells.
Looks: Human form: 6'3 with very pale skin and medium length, spiked black hair, make Damon rather intimidating. Bright green serpent like eyes shine brightly above his pale tattooed cheeks. The tattoos look tribal and rune like at the same time and all ways seem to be shifting. Two small horns protrude from his forehead. Both of Damon's ears have several piercings. His right eyebrow is peirced and he has a labret piercing. He's often dressed in various outfits, most of which are black or black and green. The only constant things about his wardrobe are his black trench coat and some kind of pendant he wears under his shirt.
Demon form: Damon transforms into a massive black serpent rivaling the size of a large adult dragon. His scales are covered in shifting dark-gray/black markings. His eyes in this form are a deep golden color.
Other forms: Damon can take on any shape in any size.
Attacks: Other than a few lightning based spells and some wicked summons Damon usually fights hand to hand or with one of his two weapons. A large battle axed he calls Kaigijen and two large daggers. He will hardly ever cast at all.
Bio: Damon is a prince of Hell. The 13th child of 14 he is the only male. Damon was being groomed to be one of the next rulers of Hell before he ran away with the help of some of his older sisters. Ever since his escape from his Parents grasp he has explored many places on many planets, making friends and enemies. Some times settling down for a bit before moving on again, he never stays more than 10 years in one place... mostly because he doesn't age and secondly because his Parents are still looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Keirstati
Keirstati

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:20 am

Damon had been living in his own version of their run down house for sometime and after seeing the odd wolf run by the spot he was hunting in he decided to follow her... or at least the sent trail she left behind. No need in startling her, or say having her attack him.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:27 am

Kiyo laughed and shook her head, flopping lazily into a chair. She rested the pizza on her lap as she stuffed yet another piece into her gaping mouth. She wedged her own two liter between the back of the chair and her ribs while kicking her legs over the arm of the chair.

"Do I ever explore?" she asked, giggling lightly.

"No, I actually did not this time, but you can feel free to do so. I was just hungry," she stated, semi aware of the presence growing closer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:30 am

Kieko laughed, shaking her head.

"You know I'm not one for going off too much on my own. However I'm surprised you didn't. Then again your stomach always comes first," she teased, settling into her own chair and eating her pizza, already on high alert to the coming force.

"You feel that right, I'm not crazy?" She decided to ask the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:33 am

Kiyo sighed and dropped the half-eaten slice of pizza back in her box.

"I was hoping I was going crazy," she admitted to the dragon. She sat up and sat the box on the floor.

"Fine, I'll go check it out," she told her companion before walking out the door again.

"I hope I get eaten!" she yelled back to Kieko, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:35 am

The dragon quickly got up, following the wolf closely, a scowl on her face.

"You shouldn't say things like that just to get me riled up. You could have just asked me to come along," she growled.
Back to top Go down
Keirstati
Keirstati

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:38 am

Damon slowed down. One of them felt rather familiar. Yet he wasn't sure if this was a good thing or bad. He continued toward the house at a slower rate, trying to express that he meant no harm as he walked casually toward the house.
Back to top Go down
Kayumi
Kayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:42 am

Kiyo stuck her tongue out at the dragon before freezing. Her attention was drawn to the presence still approaching. She looked to Kieko.

"You want to check it out from the air? Or do we take the chance that it is already in the air and go on foot? We could just wait for it to come here to us..."

She paused for a moment while she began to think of strategies for how to approach, forgetting that the being was already drawing near.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Begins
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Forward :: Roleplaying :: Original RPs-
Jump to: